We are Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales.
Our company number is 05529166 and our registered address is:
Leeward House, Fitzroy Road, Exeter, Devon, England, EX1 3LJ
(“Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited, referred in this document as “we” / “our” / “us”. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We will continue to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act (“DPA”) until
25 May 2018, after which we will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the GDPR and the DPA (together referred to as “Data Protection Legislation”).
We are the data controller of data you pass to us pursuant to this policy.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at DPO@vision-4-u.co.uk
What information does Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited hold and how will we use it?
Information you give Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited:
You may give us information about you by completing enquiry forms on the website or by requesting via the website that we send you marketing information or application/job description material to fill in and return.
The information you give us may include your name, email address, address/location and phone number plus information required to process an employment application. This does not include all personal data processed by Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited, but only the personal data it collects through its website.
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Resident you represent.
We will retain this information for the time periods pertinent to the Records Management Code of Practice, for Health and Social Care (if required).
Information Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited collects about you:
Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited may collect the following information from you when you visit the website:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platforms.
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our helpline. We retain this information for as long as it is pertinent to ongoing interaction between us and you. It is then deleted, unless it is required to be kept on file for other legal obligations which may be time specific.
Information we receive from other sources:
This includes information we receive about you when you use other websites operated by us or other services we provide. This information may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number.
We will retain this information for however long it takes to deal with the enquiry or application pertinent to the data we have requested. This data will be deleted if your application enquiry has finished or been unsuccesful, unless you have requested we keep your data on file.
Use Made of the Information.
Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
• Fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you or with a Resident you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Resident with information or services you or the Resident has requested.
• Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so.
• Notify you of products and services we feel may interest you, or permit third parties to do so if you have provided the appropriate consent.
• Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website.
Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
• Where the processing enables Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited to enhance, modify,personalise or otherwise improve the website, its services or communications.
• To identify and prevent fraud.
• To enhance the security of Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited’s network and information systems.
• To better understand how people interact with Vision Healthcare – Vision (UK) Limited’s websites.
• To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing.
• To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may provide your personal details to third parties so that they can contact you directly in respect of services in which you may be interested.
Where we are processing personal data we have obtained via the website on the basis of having obtained consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information from us) please let us know by contacting us via the following link GDPR PREFERENCE UPDATE LINK . Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database or if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking the link above and we will
take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
For any queries please email email@example.com.
Or please click on this link GDPR PREFERENCE UPDATE LINK to update your contact preferences.