Full-Time, Permanent Support Workers Required at both our Care Homes. Sainthill House and Langford Park.
36 or 48 hours per week, on a 24/7 shift rota
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, compassionate Support Workers to join us at our family run care home. Our vision is to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality, person centred care for our residents. We aim to maintain the highest standards of care by hiring and supporting talented, conscientious employees that share our commitment to excellence.
Your key responsibility will be to provide the delivery of high quality care to our residents.
We offer a competitive salary and impressive benefits designed to recognise your excellent performance.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will be expected to maintain professional and clinical standards and ensure all residents are treated with dignity. You will be given every opportunity for continuing professional development.
The role of Care Support Worker is to enhance the wellbeing of our residents and make a difference to their everyday lives through practical and personal care and emotional support, whilst respecting their dignity and promoting their independence. You will help people to continue living the life they love.
We are looking for:
- A reliable, compassionate, friendly individual with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ideally (but not necessarily) you will have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care and previous experience of the care sector.
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Availability to cover a 24/7 Rota & a flexible approach to work.
- The ability to treat people with dignity and compassion & to respect them as an individual
Our residents and their families expect great services. So you need to be focused on continually improving the quality of life for the people in your care.
- Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Regular rewards for performance
- 28 days holiday
- Free hot meal on duty
- Free parking on site
- Travel to work incentive i.e. for non-drivers we will pay 50% of the cost of your bus pass
- Pension Scheme
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- Free uniform provided
A full job description is available on application.
For more information, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for an informal discussion about the role, please ring 01392 425111 or 01392 690116.
All of our staff are comprehensiveley trained to the latest applicable standards, by certified trainers who are up to date with all the current certifications required. Because we carry out our own training schedules, this is now a service we are able to offer to other homes and care agencies within the area. Should you be interested in the use of our training room , or would like to attend a course, please use the “Contact Us” page and send us your details.